On April 12th, Hodousek, age 51 was enjoying dining in the Claim Jumper restaurant for Easter with his family. After being served french onion soup, he bit down on something he apparently thought was cheese. Unable to chew on this, he pulled the hard substance from his mouth and spit it into a napkin.
In shock he discovered it was a condom, tied up! The restaurant manager came over to untie the knot to clarify it was an actual condom and not a glove, in the meantime Hodousek was throwing up several times in the restaurant toilet. Due to loss of sleep and appetite and concerned about catching sexually transmitted diseases he is now suing the restaurant for several damages.
The restaurant happily never got sued as there wasn’t enough strong claims and evidence to prove that the condom was actually from the kitchen.